Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Been trying to login in outlook, can't? Yes my cell phone.

Customer Question
Been trying to login...

Been trying to login in outlook, can't?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to login in to Outlook.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you having a software issue such as display?

Password *****?

What device are you using make/model?

What error are you getting?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.