Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to transfer my iTunes from my hp computer via…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to transfer my iTunes from my hp computer via tunesgo and I'm getting the message is that multimedia files have been corrupt. and it want me to fix it and a charge of 79 dollars.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

It has been awhile. and it's telling me not to disconnect the ipod

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I was able to transfer my iTunes from my ipad to my hp laptop now I am trying to get that music to my ipod

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that should be it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Dont pay the 79$.. We can transfer your music without buying software or paying that fee.

What version of windows do you have on your HP laptop?

And also, would you prefer t o have me connect to your computer, fix the errors and ensure the transfer of music to your ipod completes? Or would you prefer to have me guide you via written support alone?

Please call instead

I cant send the phone call offer yet, but you can request a phone call. All our fees are fully refundable if I cant fix the issue.

Once you request the phone call, I will accept that request.

If you dont see the button to request an additional service, let me know

Dustin S

Mike, Mac Medic