Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to clean up my hard drive macbook pro, sierra, none,

Customer Question
Want to clean up...

Want to clean up my hard drive macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Restart your Mac and immediately hold down Command and R keys at the same time for 15 seconds and this will boot your Mac to the Mac OS X Utilities screen. From there, click Disk Utility. In Disk Utility, select the Macintosh HD drive (the drive under the main hard drive).

Click Erase tab and erase it. Then close Disk Utility and click Reinstall macOS to reinstall the OS.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.