Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I was talking with some and we got cut off. Since it is now

Customer Question

I was talking with some and we got cut off. Since it is now 11:37 pm, I would like to wait until tomorrow. Could the verizon store hep me? My iPhone is stuck in an app and I can't get out of it.
JA: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?
Customer: I have no idea how to do that.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please press and hold the sleep button (The top or side button that makes your iPhone go to a black screen) and the home button (the main button on the bottom front of the phone). This should reboot your phone and fix the issue.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!