Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble with one of my apps on my iPhone 7. I…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with one of my apps on my iPhone 7. I can't get put pf tj screen or back to settings ot anything!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's an Apple digital. iPhone from Verizon. I don't know the operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everything has been fine until two ago. I went on linefor help. I called Verizon. I simply can not get out of thei screen. The screen also had the words "emergency" in the left hand corner and help" in th right hand corner.At the tio,;it said that a fingerprint was not needed for this app but pllease enter your password. There was no place to enter a passworrd/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Is the sp;iytion different for a ac than for a toshiba or an iPhone/

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please press and hold the sleep button (The side button that makes your iPhone go to a black screen) and the home button (the main button on the bottom front of the phone). This should reboot your phone and fix the issue.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!