Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have Office 365 installed and it works fine, but over the

Customer Question

I have Office 365 installed and it works fine, but over the last couple of weeks I also find a welcome page from Word 2011, which I can't turn off as it has no buttons. If I click 'quit' it takes no notice. Is this a bug, and can I fi it?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: A year
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: MacBook pro from 2016; MacOS Sierra 10.3.3
JA: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Bought it Sept 2016 -This problem started two weeks ago or so. I have tried uninstall option on CleanMymac but itWord 2011 isn't listed as an installed app.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing specific
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason