Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel my account for icloud space. I don't need…

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to cancel my account for icloud space. I don't need it anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I can't find a number to call someone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Can you give me a contact #.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked all over for a phone # but haven't found one. Please give me a # to call to cancel. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you purchase extra storage space and want to cancel it?

What device will you be doing this from? Make/model?

Please explain in detail to continue.