Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I Have Queestion, I have a Dell, Destop, This past Friday, I

Customer Question

I Have Queestion
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have a Dell, Destop
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This past Friday, I lost all of my Apps, Including Cyberlink. I used Cyberlink to record music from my ITunes Library on to CD's. Today, I bought Cyberlink again. But I still cannot record music from Itunes to CD's
JA: When did you last update iTunes?
Customer: I lost Itunes and all of my other apps last Friday. Since then, I contacted Microsoft (Tuesday?) anf they restored Itunes, and all of the songs I had in my library
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: In the past, the only thing I used it for was to copy music. In the futuree, I might want to record TV or Movies
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?