Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Oi forgot my password and tried too many times now it has

Customer Question

Oi forgot my password ***** tried too many times now it has disabled my phone hiw di i reset it
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Iphone 4 about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Dont know anything about trouble shooting.This happened about 3 weeks ago
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry this has happened but there shouldn't be a problem to fix this. It sounds like you will just need to reset your apple id password ***** therefore you just need to go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and enter your apple id. You will then continue and it will decide what reset options you will have to choose from such as email, text message, etc.

Then once that is reset you can then type in your apple id and password ***** the phone and you should be good to go after that. If not let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

It has been a couple days without a response so I will release this question to other experts in hopes that you may return at a later time.

Thanks for your time.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with your issue?