Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

My iPhone says disabled....connect to iTunes.......the

Customer Question

My iPhone says disabled....connect to iTunes.......the problem is I only have an iPad.....NO COMPUTER!
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I'm assuming iOS? I'm not sure......is there a way for me to find out?
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My iPad is fine, it is the damn phone that says disabled...connect to itunes
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't suppose!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Unfortunately, without a computer with iTunes installed you will not be able to get the phone working again. The only thing you can do (aside from asking a friend to use their laptop for a moment) is bring the iPhone to the Apple store. They should be able to connect it to their computers and get it working again. Would you like me to tell you where your nearest Apple Store is?