Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I am not a Mac person. I feel like no one is listening to

Customer Question

I am not a Mac person. I feel like no one is listening to me. People are buying things on my account right now,I just got an alarm. Please get me to who ever can help me!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

You can use reportaproblem.apple.com to view your purchases, receipts, and contact iTunes Store Support with any problems with your past purchases. When you open the page, enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.

On this page you will want to "report a problem" and then choose the "I didn't authorize this purchase".

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.