Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've been trying to get into my facebook account. I had to

Customer Question

Hello, I've been trying to get into my facebook account. I had to reset my password, now I get stranded at the mobile device information. I have no mobile device. How can I retrieve my facebook?
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I've tried for the last week now. Last Friday was the last time I was able to use it
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is it you are having issues with? The password *****?

How are you trying to recover it? And also, if you used facebook on your computer,

the password ***** be stored and revealed depending on what browser you used and

how you have it set up.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.