Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to access mygov.com mail and it comes up with

Customer Question

Hi there, I am trying to access mygov.com mail and it comes up with blocked plug-in
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: macOS Sierra version 10.12.5
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 6 months ago. tried going into preferences and making sure the allow popups is ticked.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, I can't put the computer to sleep. if I do it does not start up until I switch it off completely
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To check if the issue is with plugins, go to www.youtube.com and are you able to play videos ?