Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My question is there a way to track which web pages I have

Customer Question

my question is there a way to track which web pages I have visited?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Mac OSX
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?
Customer: Maverick
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't been trying, I purchased something online and I can't remember from whch source., I hoped to track it down,
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh this has to do with my computer instead of Firefox?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What browser are you using ? Firefox or Chrome ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
firefox
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

You can access Firefox's history to see what websites you have visited. Press Command, Shift and H and this will bring History.

or click on the History menu at the top bar and select Show All History. You can see all the websites you browsed, in there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.