Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just downloaded updates for iTunes and iCloud. Cannot access…

Customer Question
Just downloaded updates for...

Just downloaded updates for iTunes and iCloud. Cannot access the contacts in Outlook (which are stored in iCloud)

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

30 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

The error message i'm getting is: "This set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened." I'm attempting to open the contacts in Outlook stored in iCloud.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Mac
7/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 12 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason