Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Have a new computer, phone# and address and cannot access my

Customer Question

have a new computer, phone# ***** address and cannot access my email because I forgot the password
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Apple Mac and I don't really know what an operating system is so I guessing safari
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Its a brand new computer and a replaced I phone
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Did you still need help with this issue?