Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

We can not get any incoming calls. We can make outgolng

Customer Question

We can not get any incoming calls. We can make outgolng calls
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I don't have any idea what it is running.It has a little box that we got in the mail.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No we just have the box that they sent us in the mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Every time we call them they tell us to unplug the box and then plug it in again and that should solve the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of because I don't know that much abput it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...little box..."