Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My microsoft word 2011 needs to be reinstalled. I DONOT HAVE

Customer Question

My microsoft word 2011 needs to be reinstalled. I DONOT HAVE MY CD OR KEY. COULD I JUST INSTALL ANOTHER MS WORD 2011 AND WULD THAT FIX THE PROBLEM. I HAVE A 1212 MAC 10.10 5.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: YOSEMITE MACBOOK PRO
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just wanted to know if my idea could fix the problem.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where you´ve bought Office 2011? Was that at a store or online?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.