Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I want to restart my computer, but I am unable to quit

Customer Question

I want to restart my computer, but I am unable to quit Safari. Help!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Mac Book Pro The Safari version is 10.7.1
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

In such cases, you will have to force shut it down. You can do so by pressing and holding the power button down on the MacBook Pro for 10 seconds or until it turns off. Once it's off, simply turn it back on and you will be good to go.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com