Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I own the creative suite. Some how i activated the cloud

Customer Question

i own the creative suite. Some how i activated the cloud version of ID and created and saved 2 docs in it. It is now expired and all i want to do is open it so I can save it in tne earlier version. How do I do this
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  John Lohr replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

To make sure I understand your question correctly, you wish to open InDesign CC and save your work for an older version of InDesign, right?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I own an older version if ID. My newer trial version in which I created it is expired. That's why I can't open the doc. I tried changing the date in my computer to trick it, but it didn't work.

What is the older version that you own?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Creative suite cs6. What can u do to "fix" it? I need to open the newer version. Is that even possible

Make sure there are no updates for CS6 for me. If your VS6 is up to date, it should allow you to open files from the newer version of CC.

CS6 not VS6*