Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm afraid to use that app. Is it safe, Mac, I want to

Customer Question

I'm afraid to use that app. Is it safe
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Mac
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to transfer a friends aol contacts into her new iPad. Impossible!!!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What app are you referring to ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All I want to do is transfer aol contacts to apple mail. I was told to use some crazy app like fumable (?)
Expert:  JJesus Perez Gonzale replied 2 months ago.

Hi, there are many ways to do this, if you do not wish to use 3rd party apps you can simply extract the contacts file from your aol account and input it into your apple account.