Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I purchased a new Mini Ipad yesterday at Apple in Sydney the

Customer Question
tech moved everything over from...
I purchased a new Mini Ipad yesterday at Apple in Sydney the tech moved everything over from my existing IPad Air 2 which was fine all of the apps showed up on the new screen but they are still waiting to download this is because I cannot seem to connect to my internet I can on the old device but when I get to putting the pass word in on the new one it wont accept do I nee to do something else the email address is carolcoates @optusnet .com. au
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: My user name and password ***** been the same for ages and they still are the same on my home computer and the old IPad and I have just tried from my work email and it still works
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No the only thing that has need done is the transfer of all of my data from the old IPad to the new one. photos etc are all there
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know what to do I am pretty hopeless with technology
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

ON the new ipad, go to settings>general>reset>erase network settings

Then try to connect to your wifi by going to settings>wifi and make sure of spelling, caps, etc while entering. We know its a good wifi password ***** all your other devices work with the same wifi password.

Let me know what happens.

I am not at home at the moment so I cannot see if it is connecting

OK try this when you can at home and then let me know.

No thanks Apple should fix this problem without charging Please refund my $5 and destroy the credit card details

Oh ok. Here is the info:

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Or you can call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic