Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My gmail account won't send emails, What do you mean? Do you

Customer Question

My gmail account won't send emails
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: What do you mean? Do you mean something about sending too many emails?
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: It's an iPhone 6.
JA: When did you purchase your iPhone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My mom got it for me last June as an early birthday present.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If you mean anymore errors on my iPhone, then no, there aren't any other errors at this time on my iPhone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

The easiest and most reliable way to receive and send gmail messages on your iphone, is to download and install the Gmail official app from the apple store. Heres an example of the app

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gmail-email-by-google-secure-fast-organized/id422689480?mt=8

Download and install that app Then open it and add your gmail account to it, and you will then be able to easily send and receive gmail messages. Unless your password ***** *****

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)