Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

For three days now, when I dial 1888I det the response call

Customer Question

For three days now, when I dial 1888(###) ###-####I det the response call out of order, call later and my Roku has been frozen on the sign up page and will not move move off that page. What is going on?
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: I have given it three days to unplug the phone line and free up the frozen picture of the city to no avail. Where do I go from here?
JA: Glad to hear it. What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: OS SIERRA 10. 12 .3.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: PROBABLY, BUT JUST A GAME
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I CHECKED THE BATTERS TO THE REMOTE AND THEY ARE FINE, I CHECKED THE ROKU CONNECTIONS AND THEY SEEM FINE,
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: .
Category: Mac
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I will be happy to try to assist you with this. Can you tell me whether the frozen picture is on your Roku box, or if it is the Roku sign in from another location?

I will do whatever I can to help you move through this, but the more information that you give me me, the better chance we have of resolving this quickly.