Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I often record or edit my music on GB then send the song to

Customer Question

I often record or edit my music on GB then send the song to itunes. Today for the first time, whenever I try to do that, GB "unexpectedly quits." What should I do?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: MacBook Air
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, both GB and itunes!
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to have your help over the phone.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I cant send you a remote support or phone call offer. The system isnt allowing it. What I can do is go ahead and send you the steps so I can connect to your mac and fix this. There will be a 40$ fee for that, but its refundable if I cannot fix the issue.

I can call you as we initially discuss the issue.

Whats your phone number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never mind. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

If you dont want to pay the fee for phone support, I can help you via written support alone.

Or, I can just send you the link to get a refund, let me know how you want to proceed.

Dustin S