Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am using iPhoto and have tried at least 10 times to buy mu

Customer Question

I am using iPhoto and have tried at least 10 times to buy mu book. It will assemble just fine but freezes at upload...any suggestions?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: maverick
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not lately as do not want to change what I have going for books
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: took to a guy that has a mac shop and he rebuilt library, I have removed all extras so not overloaded
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S