Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just got my granddaughter a new ipod touch for her

Customer Question

I just got my granddaughter a new ipod touch for her birthday. We cannot get it to accept her apple id account we created for her using her email
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: It was supposed to be a brand new account. They sent the verification code to her email which we put in and it accepted but now it is saying apple id not found
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It is brand new just opened yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All she wants to do is be able to buy music with her iTunes gift cards and we cant even get in
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you. Did you still need help with this issue, if so please respond.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel please send a reply and let me know, so I can send you the refund link.

Dustin S