Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I'm still using my Iphone 5 which will not download Ios

Customer Question

Hi! I'm still using my Iphone 5 which will not download Ios 10.3.3 It is currently updated to 10.3.2
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It will be 5 years old in November. Model MD105LL/A
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been able to update this phone without trouble before this. It just searches for the update endlessly. I don't know how to troubleshoot
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, Pearl....thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will disconnect you from the WiFi network. Then go to Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network. Try doing software update now.

If that didn't work, then hold down Power and Home buttons until it shows Apple logo and release when you see Apple logo. Then do software update.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.