Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

R with a tech yesterday to reset mu id and password and it

Customer Question

r with a tech yesterday to reset mu id and password ***** it was verified in that process. Just now I got on the computer and I have an email tell me I must vervify but not how!! more...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a desktop MAC operating system? system? I DONT KNOW!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YESTERDAY!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: YOU!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES. THE INFO I AM GETTING IS TO RESET EVERYTHING THAT WAS RESET YESTERDAY!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

there is a link in the email to verify just click on it.