Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have system that is 3 years old. Don't have model, but

Customer Question

I have system that is 3 years old. Don't have model, but serial # is WA0814039585. My finace handled this and past away a few months ago. Trying to get camera on my phone?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: its an iphone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: never had on my phone. Now I'm trying to handle and don't know where to start
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just trying to be able to retrieve info. never had a user name or password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** of all, I am so sorry for your loss and will try and help the best way I can. That serial number didn't come up but thats ok, I just want to make sure I know what you need help with. You mention that you are "trying to get camera on my phone". Do you mean the iphone is possibly locked with an apple id and/or password ***** even a "passcode" that has 4 to 6 digits?

Please let me know as soon as you can so I can continue to help.