Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I bought a new Iphone 7 this week 7/17, and have a new

Customer Question

I bought a new Iphone 7 this week 7/17, and have a new password. However, i cant receive and forward my embarqmai.com mail on my phone although it works on my computer and ipad. The century link agent tried to help me, but suggested i needed to contact you. at age 75 I am not exactly a techie, so PLEASE HELP!
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I bought it new this week
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ever since i got it. The centurylink agent gave me a link to help, but step two in settings was to go to MAIL, CONTACT,CALENDAR , but on mine they are not together on one line. but each separate.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail. If you see the account there, then delete it. Then tap Add Account and add your account back. You need to choose Other to add your email.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.