Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

My mac book pro blew up and all i have is an old mac running

Customer Question

my mac book pro blew up and all i have is an old mac running os x10.4.11 what can i do so it can apple store chrome etc
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

that mac is about 12 years old and won't be compatible with modern web browsers like chrome and the other applications that you would want to install.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating

Please note if the information I have gave you has not resolved the problem, please hold off rating me and come back to me. There are other things that we can try in order to resolve any outstanding problems.

In the future you can request me personally by typing your question inside the question box on my page below where it says " ask you question"

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jaydup/

To ensure the question goes to me specifically and isn’t picked up by other personnel, please start your questions with the text " For JAY D. only "