Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Itunes does not recognize my iphone and ipad. Apple support

Itunes does not recognize my iphone and ipad. Apple support and engineering have worked on problem for several days. Conclusion is latest update for windows does not load apple mobile device properly. any ideas.
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: Ipad Pro 12.9 about 1 year old. Iphone 7 2 months old.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Windows, itunes, IOS all up to date. Last sync with itunes was around time I purchased iphone 7, have never sync'd iphone, ipad syncs over wifi. Device manager recognized both ipad and iphone but with yellow warning triangle and any attempt to update driver hits error referencing apple mobile device
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As I mentioned, apple support and engineering have worked on this problem for several days and can not find any problem on their end. Have reinstalled itunes about6 times in last couple of days. still no solution.

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

The fact that both devices are not recognized (I assume they both have their own cables and you have tried different USB ports, etc...) and that Apple Engineers have already worked on this... I suggest you install a clean Windows System on a different drive (that is easy to do on Mac not so easy on Windows but doable.) Then see if iTunes will see them now.