Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a dated '09 Keynote application in which I've created…

I have a dated...

I have a dated '09 Keynote application in which I've created a 10 minute slideshow. I'm using a musical sound track from the beginning that I want to fade out at 1:46 of the presentation. Is this doable using "09 Keynote? If the answer is yes, my next question is "how"?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac OS 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it for now.

7/21/2017
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

If this will play just like a movie with no clicking I suggest you export it as a movie then just add the sound track in Garage Band or iMovie then you can have a more precise control over the fade out.

Let me know. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!

Mike, Mac Medic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already know that! I don't want to do it in iMovie. You didn't answer my question: yes or no?

No you can't have that kind of control over a length of slides in Keynote how would it know when to end or fads out?

Is it a pre-defined show or will you be clicking to make it move forward?

Using the computer, click on the link below and when the webpage opens click on Join your Session, then select Download and allow the app to run. If you get a message saying "identity cannot be confirmed” or “Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers” go to System Preferences / Security & Privacy / select the General tab and at the bottom click on Open Anyway, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=ec4208de-1f4a-46c8-a447-c6d3a9fb7922