Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked at of Icloud and apple, This is my iphone, no…

Customer Question
I am locked at...

I am locked at of Icloud and apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

This is my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No because I am locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get back with apple

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To undo the lock, you must use a Windows PC or a Mac and login to your apple account here.

https://appleid.apple.com

If you cant login to your apple id, reset the password ***** that page and then login. That will undo the lock.

If you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Hello again, I never heard back from you. If the steps worked, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating.

Otherwise, if you still need help, let me know.

If you just want to cancel, let me know and I will send you a refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S