Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an American Iphone and icloud account. I tried to…

Customer Question
I have an American...

I have an American Iphone and icloud account. I tried to reset my password. I answered the security questions, reset and confirmed a new password. When I tried to enter my new password, I got "Password *****" I am in Israel now and at my wits end. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. I have an extra Iphone and TMobile/Apple released so I can use it for local calls only in Israel

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I purchased a new Iphone 7+ approx a week from TMobile and transferred all the data from the old IPhone5. Israeli compny inserted a sim card and to be able to use it, I requested TMobile to have Apple release the old Iphone5 which they just confirmed it done. HELP !

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just resetted the password.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Mac
7/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 12 months ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.