Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

The pop up key pad suddenly appears in the middle of my

screen, blocking the underlying email...
The pop up key pad suddenly appears in the middle of my screen, blocking the underlying email or text I'm trying to reply to. How can I move it back down to the bottom of my screen
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: A private server. But I never had problems before.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just starting. But we have dicsucced with our,third party tech support who houses our server about updating it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
7/19/2017
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Call up the keyboard so that it is visible. At the very bottom right of the keyboard is an icon that looks like the keyboard with a down arrow. Touch and hold the icon and a small popup will appear giving you the choice to undock(move it up to the middle of the screen) or split it. If you do either one on those options, you can put it back where it belongs by touching the icon again, and selecting dock.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!

Mike, Mac Medic
Mike, Mac Medic