Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

What type of screw driver did l need to replace my macbook

What type of screw driver did l need to replace my macbook pro mid 2010 track pad

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My trackpad was not working nice so l got a replacemrnt as a gift from a friend but what type screw driver is need because l use my little knife to remove the mscbook cover the battery cover but l could not remove yhe trackpad screw

You need one of those hex screw drivers you can't really buy them separate anyway...

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can i get them on ebay or amazon too

Here is the Amazon link again: https://www.amazon.com/Silverhill-Tools-Piece-Apple-Products/dp/B002O95BJK

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You are smart ,fast and accurate ..thank you

Thank you