Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

What type of screw driver did l need to replace my macbook

pro mid 2010 track...
What type of screw driver did l need to replace my macbook pro mid 2010 track pad
7/19/2017
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Ok
My trackpad was not working nice so l got a replacemrnt as a gift from a friend but what type screw driver is need because l use my little knife to remove the mscbook cover the battery cover but l could not remove yhe trackpad screw

You need one of those hex screw drivers you can't really buy them separate anyway...

Can i get them on ebay or amazon too

Here is the Amazon link again: https://www.amazon.com/Silverhill-Tools-Piece-Apple-Products/dp/B002O95BJK

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!

Mike, Mac Medic
You are smart ,fast and accurate ..thank you

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic