Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What user ID must I use to sign in to Apple, iCloud, or

iTunes; @gmail.com/@iCloud.com or what. Do...
What user ID must I use to sign in to Apple, iCloud, or iTunes; @gmail.com/@iCloud.com or what. Do I need a new password ***** each ID? I need specifically to get into iCloud and iTunes to restore date to the new iPhone.
7/19/2017
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

You must use the same Apple ID you used for the old phone if you are trying to restore the old data. Most people have only one Apple ID

Mike, Mac Medic
OK
Will my phone have all of my old data on it from the previous phone?

Yes if it was synced to the icloud. Using your computer, click on the link below and when the webpage opens click on Join your Session, then select Download and allow the app to run. If you get a message saying "identity cannot be confirmed” or “Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers” go to System Preferences / Security & Privacy / select the General tab and at the bottom click on Open Anyway, then look for my messages on your screen:

I do not see a link.

I'm sorry but I don't want to see private credit card I disconnected let me know if that works for you