Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an icloud email on a Windows laptop. Icloud address…

Customer Question
I have an icloud...

I have an icloud email on a Windows laptop. Icloud address is *******@icloud.com. I need to reset the password ***** am having difficulty because Apple keep sending emails to the icloud address which is not working because I seem to have forgotten the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 4 weeks ago, when I change to a new laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not think so

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ifogot.apple.com, but that is what keeps sending to the Icloud address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
7/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I never heard back from you, did you still need help with this issue?

If so, please reply and we can continue. Otherwise send a reply so I can send y ou the refund link.

Dustin S

Mike, Mac Medic