Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've lost all the music on my IPod Classic (120GB). Also

Customer Question

I've lost all the music on my IPod Classic (120GB). Also can't get to the main menu - stuck in the music menu
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Don't know - how do I find out?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have a new Surface Pro 4 that came with Windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried the IPod troubleshooting link but couldn't really find out anything
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I sign in to my account all of my music, except for several albums, is also missing
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do have the music on the Surface Pro?