Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ican log in to my account, I have a Ipad I pad and on that

Customer Question

Ican log in to my account
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have a Ipad I pad and on that one it say to edit my bank account which I have done 3 time with two different account, also my main computer which was fine, now says to enter my pass word which ihave forgotten and when I put in the temporoey code it says it is invalid
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: On the I pad about a month but it was really a problem because I could use the main computer and books would be deliverd to my I pad the pas word problem started yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no if things could just go back to normal I would be very satisfied as I have been, until the latest problem occured
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 13 days ago.

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.What account are you trying to log into , is it your apple ID account that you forgot the password *****?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My own account which I have had for at least 3 years, before this issue I could log on from my home computer and my apple I pad credit card are current and you have them, it is extreamly frustrating that suddenly this has happen, I totally no I forgotten my password ***** I have not had to use it and trying to get a new one appears very long winded and torturous I realize you have to be careful but I this is ridiculus
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have already paid $53 for nothing I feel a bit dubious about paying another $56 for the same result
Expert:  JJesus Perez Gonzale replied 13 days ago.

Hi there I would like to assist you with this problem, I believe I can get you to a solid answer and solution.

Expert:  JJesus Perez Gonzale replied 8 days ago.

Hi, did you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It a apple ipad 12 month old it was working perfectly until amazon said to edit my payment type about 1/12 ago which I did I just want my books to load on to my ipad not cloud Thanks Jackie
Expert:  JJesus Perez Gonzale replied 4 days ago.

No problem what application are you using to open your books on your ipad?