Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I received copy of Order #MQ3M51S8AO, document

Customer Question

I received copy of Order #MQ3M51S8AO, document #208154900001, I just got the iphone and must have pushed some wrong buttons as I am 80 yrs old & I do not want the two iTunes movies: Patriots Day nor Headshot.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: They were billed to me on Mastercard 4809 for $33.54. How can I get this corrected? I do not want the iTunes movies. Thanks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want the two movies cancelled.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You will need to reach out to Apple to resolve this matter. They may or not be able to help you, but we are not able to as we are a 3rd party company.