Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I tried to update the I cloud update and do not know what my

Customer Question

I tried to update the I cloud update and do not know what my password ***** ***** Can you assist me
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an Iphone 5 It has incipio on back you are talking to a tech challenged senior whose granddaughter is in intensive care so need this fixed if possible. I am stuck on analytics and don't know how to answer the share with apple or don't share
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened about an half hour ago and I cannot get back to the phone as it suppects that I am unauthorized. I did change providers from Rainier connect to Comcast and that has not been fixed
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I used my Rainierconnect.com for the address the first time, but now of course it does not recognize that or my new one which is***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is your Apple ID password?