Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iPhone4. I do not have wifi. My phone is telling

Customer Question

I have an iPhone4. I do not have wifi. My phone is telling me to log in to apple to unlock it and go to cellular data. I tried to set up an apple id and password ***** accidently put in***@******.*** instead of***@******.*** and can't correct my mistake
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: I don't remember. A long time ago.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to set up an apple account. I accidently typed***@******.*** instead of***@******.*** and can't correct my mistake.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My phone is locked. I don't remember my user name and password ***** unlock it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The only way to resolve this matter is to have this email account. Can you get Verizon to allow you to have that account?