Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My AirPod 2 keeps trying to load pinterist and will not

Customer Question
allow any other updates or...
My AirPod 2 keeps trying to load pinterist and will not allow any other updates or downloads. Tried to delete but would not delete
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I think10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes tried to update scrabblr
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Deleting apps and reloading
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Before this problem scrabble premium would not work and updates would not load. New icon appeared on home page that says loading
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
7/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer

OK, so lets start with Scrabble Premium. Delete it. If you have already paid for it, you will always be able to reload it.

After that, try to let Pinterest update itself. You should be able to disable it, then reload it. Once that is complete ad you have Pinterest working, you should try reloading Scrabble Premium.

Let me know if that does not work. We can always default the unit if it is locked in a loop.

I have tried those things and it did not work. Thanks. Also this unit is an iPad air2 not an iPod if that makes a difference. Thanks again
How do we default the unit?
I have tried to hold down the start button and home button at the same time and get only a black screen. I have iOS 10.3.2 and iPad was purchased in march or April of this year. It is an iPad air2

Here is a video that specifically shows you how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5U4NSH4fk

Take a look, and let me know how it works out.

Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer