Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an ipad air 32gb and the employee has left the

Customer Question
company. When we try to...
I have an ipad air 32gb and the employee has left the company. When we try to reset the ipad, his User name or password ***** not work. We are getting the message-Activation locked. I can not attach the Customer receipt. Can you help me? Thanks, Barbara
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: The email showing attached to it comes up as an invalid apple ID. He checked his current apple account and the device is not associated with it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried resetting, but it asks for password. Also used iTunes to restore and that did not work.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
7/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there Barbara and welcome

Do you recall the email address used for the account?

Please let me know

Mike, Mac Medic