Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I can not get information from my phone. It has a Activation

Customer Question

I can not get information from my phone. It has a Activation Lock on it and I can not remember my ID Or password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Today
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried switching it off and turning it back on. I have also tried on itunes and it doesn't reconise the phone and want let me do anything.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not that I can think off.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 14 days ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no
Expert:  Jon replied 14 days ago.

What you will need to do is go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and click the "forgot apple ID". Then type in the information needed on the screen to help recover your apple id. Then go back to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and enter your Apple ID and continue and follow the onscreen instructions to recover your password.

Then once you have you apple id and password ***** can sign into your ipad

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Expert:  Jon replied 14 days ago.

no?

Expert:  Jon replied 14 days ago.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions that I previously posted? Please let me know if I can further assist at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your time.