Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

V suddenly,y asked for a password. none of those I could…

Customer Question
V suddenly,y asked for...

V suddenly,y asked for a password. none of those I could think of worked. All other devices in the house work. What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: I'm good. And you?

Are we talking about my feelings? I'm fine; my husband is not: he want's his TV

Technician's Assistant: Glad to hear it. When did you last reset your username and password?

Lord knows. Last time I needed to. has been a while.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Entering--an re-entering every password *****'ve ever used, again and again over the past few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, isn't that enough?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?