Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Was checking in iCloud and my new computer is not there, is…

Customer Question
Was checking in iCloud...

Was checking in iCloud and my new computer is not there

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Is an iMac 21.5 and the OS is Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

March 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Before I got the new iMac I had a iMac 24 I give this to my wife but I want to change in iCloud the computers. What I can do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
6/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you want to alter the iCloud account being used on the computer so it uses your wifes instead of yours?

Please let me know

thank you

Mike, Mac Medic